Whacky Morning Muesli
Hii, with the latest Thunderbolt, that Indians have got with all the 500’s n 1000’s we need all our strength to gather all our 10’s, 20’s n 100’s as of now.
So here’s a deliciously healthy recipe for your mornings.
- Half a cup of roasted oats
- Half a cup of cornflakes/honey loops/ chocos
- 4 to 5 almonds slivered
- 1 walnut chopped
- Few black raisins (as much as preferred )
- few cranberries (3 to 4 whole )
- 1tsp of pumpkin seeds
- 1 tsp of watermelon seeds
- a pinch of cinnamon powder
- 1/2 tsp of roasted flaxseeds as unroasted ones will not be chewable
- 1/2 to 1 apple cubed
- A banana if preferred Or any other fruit of your choice
- 1 cup of milk preferably cow’s or skimmed or 1 cup yoghurt ( skimmed or can even use the greek yoghurt)
- 1tsp raw /organic honey/ sugar if u like
- 1 / 2 dates finely chopped
Mix all the ingredients together and lastly, add the milk or yoghurt and let it stand for 5 min before having it as it will soak in all the flavours well.
So make this every morning with your variations and enjoy.