Strawberry Oats Pancakes
My favorite Fruit is in the season & have to post a Recipe as soon as it comes.
There’s so much about Strawberries that I have written in my earlier posts that I am not going to say much & start writing the Recipe.
Strawberry Oats Pancakes is a delightful option to have for a Healthy Delicious & Nutritious Morning Breakfast. It kind of Kickstarts a Great day & week ahead.
Strawberries are full Health benefits & the lesser said about Oats the better !! Oats are a powerhouse within themselves, great for the digestive system, for weight loss, for maintaining blood sugar levels…..
So here’s the Delicious Recipe of Strawberry Oats Pancakes —
- Half cup whole wheat flour
- Half cup Oats flour ( simply roast the oats & finely powder them?
- Half cup chopped fresh strawberries
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tbsp sugar or honey
- 2 teaspoon yoghurt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Strawberries to garnish
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl & leave aside for 10 minutes.
- Heat 1 tsp Butter or olive oil in a pan.
- Spread a ladleful of the batter in a small circle.
- Let it cook well on both sides.
- Serve hot drizzled with honey or maple syrup.
Garnish with freshly halved Strawberries!!
To make it Vegan, simply substitute the milk & yoghurt with one cup of Almond Milk.
You can also substitute wheat flour with more Oat flour.
Have a great week ahead.
Be Happy & Thankful.