VALENTINE’S DAY !!!
A Day of LOVE… Every year celebrated on 14th February around the globe with Flowers & gifts being exchanged between loved ones, it is a Special Day for All !!!
February is known as the Month of Love & people start to think about the gifts they want to give as the Valentine’s Day approaches…. This Day which is being celebrated through the Middle Ages is popular for the Valentine Greetings initially handwritten, but in today’s world it is associated with innumerable gifts !!!
When I want to gift something, I love to make it Myself…Be it a Mini Painting, handmade pottery or My Favvvvvv CUPCAKES…
CUPCAKES somehow always make me think of Love.. Especially the Strawberry ones.. All PINK & RED , THEY ARE SO ENTICING !!!!
Cupcakes are a favorite with All Young and Old Alike, kids generally love the Chocolate ones .. But for VALENTINE’S DAY… Nothing could be more perfect a gift than STRAWBERRY CUPCAKES baked & decorated by you…
So for this Special Day I am sharing my most loved Recipe of…. Strawberry CUPCAKES !!
U need ——
- 2 cups Maida or All-purpose flour
- 1 cup castor sugar
- 3/4 cup room temperature butter
- 1 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- Half teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 180° Centigrade
- Beat Butter with a electric whisk
- Add the castor sugar & beat till light & fluffy
- Add the yoghurt and vanilla extract & beat again
- Add in the flour little by little, beating all the time
- Now mix the chopped Strawberries with the baking soda
- Add the Strawberries in the batter very lightly with a spatula
- Once it is mixed well, add into the Cupcake liners, filling only three fourth of the liner
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes
- Remove from the oven & allow to cool at room temperature
For the FROSTING——
- 2 cups icing sugar or confectioners’ sugar
- Half cup butter room temperature
- Half cup mashed fresh strawberries
Beat everything well together in a bowl with an electric whisk
For the Decoration–
Take the cooled cupcakes
Pipe out the frosting on the cupcakes as shown
Decorate with Strawberry 💓 Hearts !!!
For the Strawberry Hearts, just cut the Strawberry into half & then cut with a Heart shaped Cookie Cutter ….
The Special VALENTINE’S DAY STRAWBERRY CUPCAKES are ready to be served !!!!
Make these in advance & keep in the fridge but be sure to remove them at least 30 minutes before serving if they are very cool…
These CUPCAKES are a Sure Way to Win over your Valentine !!!
WISHING YOU A HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY…
Spread Love… Be Happy & Thankful…..
& As usual Don’t forget to Like & Follow My Blog if you have enjoyed the Recipe !!!