Radish /the Wonder Root
Earlier I shared some of the Amla benefits, in the same series I am going to share the advantages of having Radish/ Mooli.
It is a lesser liked root plant by many but it tastes great if made the right way, u can make parathas of it or even A Mooli Kadhi tastes awesome but I simply love it to eat raw especially the tiny red ones are my favourite, even radish in Salads tastes great!!
Benefits of Radish
- It helps in scanty or burning urinary problems.
- It’s a great way to keep your liver strong n keep diseases like jaundice at bay.
- It helps to relieve constipation thereby keeping you healthy as constipation is the main reason for so many health problems.
- Keeps your skin n hair healthy n glowing.
- Diabetics can n have a lot of Radish as it helps in lowering the blood sugar levels
- It helps in lowering the blood pressure.
- Helps immensely to people suffering from haemmorids/piles as it reduces the swelling.
- It helps in weight loss n boosts metabolism.
- It helps in the proper functioning of the respiratory tract keeping allergies, common cold, cough, asthma away.
- It helps in lowering the water retention problem mainly faced by women.
So here are some of the benefits of Radish that I have shared with you, do share it with others so that we all need fewer medicines n keep ourselves Healthy n Kicking!!
This is just a general article about Radish so please check with a Medical authority if you have any ailments!!