Children’s Day Special Recipes
First of all I want to Thank you all for making my Diwali E-book a Super Success. It kind of puts some more responsibility on my shoulders to give you all Better Recipes & which I earnestly will do.
And today is Children’s Day so how can I not post something for my young Friends.
Children signify Pure Love & Innocence which is so rare in today’s world.
Since I was a child i have been obsessed with Mini Mouse & till date I will always have a Mini Mouse toy in my room which I have used in the picture here for Children’s Day.
So, All you beautiful CHILDREN out there, don’t follow Rules today & have a blast on Children’s Day, just for a day though 😃
These are three very quick Delicious Recipes which I am posting for today more for the harassed Mothers who are demanded by their kids everyday for something new. These are the easy ways in which they can make their children eat fruits like Banana & Apple which are so necessary for a child’s diet. The third Recipe is something to make in a jiffy when you are in a rush but is equally Nutritious.
The Three Recipes for Children’s Day are –
1. Banana Boat
2. Chocolate Apple Doughnut
3. Cheesy Beans Puri
So here’s the Recipe for Banana Bliss ..
- 2 bananas
- 4 tablespoons cornflakes
- 2 tbsp Caramel sauce / maple syrup / honey
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- Few Walnuts
- Cocoa powder for Garnish
- Cut the banana half lengthwise into two.
- Pour the caramel / maple syrup all over.
- Now add the cornflakes on top so that they stick on it.
- Add the walnuts.
- Sprinkle some brown sugar & Cocoa powder on top.
- If you want just grill this in a hot oven for a few minutes so that the sugar caramelizes but it is optional.
Chocolate Apple Doughnut —
- 1 firm red apple
- Half cup melted Milk chocolate
- Melted white chocolate, Chocolate chips, star sprinklers for garnish
- Core the apples as shown.
- Cut into thick slices.
- Dip the slices in the melted Milk chocolate.
- Place on parchment paper in a plate & keep in the fridge till the Chocolate firms up.
- Remove from the fridge.
- Now Garnish with Melted white chocolate, Chocolate chips & sprinklers.
- Just use your imagination to decorate the Chocolate doughnuts, I have just shown my way of doing it.
3. Cheesy Beans Puri….
- Pani Puri puris ( readily available )
- 1 small tin baked beans / Cooked Rajma-kidney beans
- 1 cup grated Mozzarella Cheese
- Any Ketchup or Spicy sauce of your choice
- Italian seasoning & red chili powder for Garnish
- Firstly Cook the baked beans or the cooked rajma / kidney beans in some olive oil & Garlic
- Now Take the puris & make a hole on the top by tapping them gently
- Fill the puris with the baked beans or Rajma upto half
- Now add some sauce
- Lastly stuff the puris with the mozzarella cheese
- Microwave the puris on high for about a minute, if the cheese has not melted microwave a little longer taking care that the puris don’t burn
- Now add some more cheese on the top
- Garnish with the Italian seasoning & red chili powder
- Serve Hot.
If you don’t want this with puris, you can even make these in tarts which are also readily available.
Since I have a severe catch in the back since some days, i haven’t been able to post some more specific Recipes which have been asked for but will definitely do it soon.
Hope the Mothers enjoy making these Recipes as much as the kids gorging on them on this Children’s Day.
Do please let me know the Recipes you want me to post on the blog, on my Instagram or my Facebook.
Be Happy & Thankful !!