Beety Almond Latte / Frappe
Hate Beets? Try this recipe
A beetroot latte served Hot or as a Frappe to make this festive season
Beets are so full of nutrition but most of the time disliked… This is a delicious way to have them & even serve them to your guests & keep them guessing the amazing drink they just gulped down happily !!
Beetroot is a superfood by itself, great for raising your iron levels as well as for your gut !!
All you need for this simple recipe of Beetroot /Beety Almond Latte
Ingredients for Almond Latte
- Half boiled beetroot
- 2 tsp almond flour/powder
- 1 cup milk/water
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1-star anise
Method for Almond Latte
- Heat the milk on a slow flame
- Add the almond powder & stir well keeping the flame on slow
- Then add in the star anise, chopped beetroot & sugar
- Bring everything to boil on a slow flame
- Once boiled, allow to cool just a little & strain in a bowl
- Now mix with a hand blender till it gets a little foam on top
- Pour in a mug & top it with a dollop of fresh cream
- Garnish with the star anise, almond slivers & some rose petals
PS — if you want serve like a frappe, add in ice after straining & then mix in the hand blender.
A simple, easy & healthy recipe for the Christmas season coming up.
Also Check, American Pistachio Growers with Nancy Silverton